El mar, 07-03-2006 a las 19:02 -0500, Helena Edelson escribió:
> Hi,
> I have been running into a cache issue I think.
> Even if I shutdown jetty, delete the cache, run forrest clean,
> reboot my machine, restart jetty, run localhost in an new browser window
> or even a different browser program,
> changes to various xsl file I am working on are not reflected.

Are you using custom pipes or as well the default pipes are working like
this?

Did you activated the profiling?

> Somehow Jetty or something else holds on to an older iteration of the
> xsl file.

Wich version of forrest?

> This has happened lately even with changes to xml data files, something
> was holding onto
> several iterations previous of the file's data.
> Logs say nothing indicative except:
> WARN    (2006-03-07) 18:28.40:136   [core.manager]
> (/articles/photoessays/yosemite_sar.html)
> PoolThread-4/CoreServiceManager: disposing of handler for unreleased
> component. role
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ProcessorComponentInfo]
>
> Anyone have insight or solved this themselves?

Hmm, I had caching issues only with the lm and dispatcher when adding
new contracts but nothing that a restart and build clean would not heal.

Are you sure that you edit the right project (may sound silly but it was
many times my problem when I found problems like you describe)? ;)

> helena

HTH

salu2
--