I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a solution to an OpenOffice.org problem where it inconsistently styles lists. Here's a relevant snippet of the OpenOffice.org Writer's 'content.xml' file:

<text:unordered-list text:style-name="L1">
  <text:list-item>
    <text:p text:style-name="P1">
      Direct sale from wet or exchange inventory
    </text:p>
  </text:list-item>
  <text:list-item>
    <text:p text:style-name="P1">
      Exchange delivery from wet or exchange inventory
    </text:p>
  </text:list-item>
  <text:list-item>
    <text:p text:style-name="P1">
      Pipeline and truck transfers
    </text:p>
  </text:list-item>
  <text:list-item>
    <text:p text:style-name="P1">
      Purchases or exchange receipts into wet inventory
    </text:p>
  </text:list-item>
  <text:list-item>
    <text:p text:style-name="P1">
      Product, volume, price, tax, or freight adjustments
    </text:p>
  </text:list-item>
  <text:list-item>
    <text:p text:style-name="P1">
      Outright reversal of a previously-billed invoice
    </text:p>
  </text:list-item>
  <text:list-item>
    <text:p text:style-name="P2">
      Exchange settlements
    </text:p>
  </text:list-item>
</text:unordered-list>

NOTE: I did not specifically apply the style P2 to the last item, and I can't seem to get rid of it.

Forrest appears to wrap the text for each list-item with <p></p> tags, which doesn't seem to 'help', as seen in the
Forrest HTML Output:
<ul>
<li>
</li>
<li>

</li>
<li>
</li>
<li>
</li>
<li>
</li>
<li>
</li>

<li>
</li>
</ul>

Although I want to use the 'class="instruction"' for other documents, I tried commenting out the XSL in the two plugins files as follows, but it didn't help:

  <!--+
      | special list format p2
      |
      | 0verwrites template in openoffice-common2forrest
| to allow for bulleted list item 'forrest: instructional step' in oo to
      | become a simple para with a class-attr in forrest (instruction)
      | In order to do so, this template omits the <ul>-Element
      | and bypasses the processing of the <li>-Element.

      +-->
     <!-- Commented out by CL 20060323
  <xsl:template match="text:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:style-name='L2']">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="text:list-item/text:p"/>
<xsl:apply-templates select="text:list-item/text:unordered- list"/>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="text:list-item/text:ordered-list"/>
  </xsl:template>
     -->

  <!--+
      | Instructional step
      +-->
      <!-- Commented out by CL 20060323
  <xsl:template match="text:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:style-name='P2']">
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:template>
     -->
</xsl:stylesheet>

NOTE: The above change was made to both of the following files: forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org/ resources/stylesheets/openoffice-writer-to-forrest.xsl forrest/trunk/build/plugins/ org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.OpenOffice.org/resources/stylesheets/ openoffice-writer-to-forrest.xsl

Any ideas?

Clay Leeds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- HH Dalai Lama of Tibet