On Thu, 2008-02-07 at 03:39 -0800, SteveOdlind wrote:
> >I just checked via our forrest seed site. Yes the jimi library
> >does get added to the *.war if it is present in $FORREST_HOME/lib/optional
> >as recommended.
>
> I checked my WAR file and jimi.jar is included.
>
> >I don't have time to try the war in a Tomcat. Steve is trying that.
>
> Images are still missing from PDFs when the 'forrest seed' WAR file is
> deployed on Tomcat.

Please do the following:
- request instead of FILE.pdf FILE.fo
e.g. http://localhost:8080/my-project/samples-b/ascii-art.fo
- search for fo:external-graphic and copy the tag here in this list.
e.g. <fo:external-graphic
src="context:///project/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples-b/cocoon-pyramid.png"/>

This way we/you can see the location referenced and whether they exist
in this location.

salu2