michael toback wrote:

I have been successful at following the directions and starting a new project including the Daisy plugin. It appears to be working, but not displaying any documents in the process. I have identified the following issues: 1. What I have observed is that the _http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/daisy-to-docs_ does not return any documents either, or I just can't figure out what URL to hit.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/whiteboard/daisy-to-docs/ works put fine for me.

2. Hitting http://localhost <http://localhost/> (I set jetty port to 80, thank you for that) gets me http://localhost/index.html which then fails because the project HAS no index.xml or html

If you seeded using 'forrest seed' or another seed command then you do have an index.xml file. Of course if you've been setting up the Daisy plugin then it may be looking in daisy for it. It is hard to debug without dainty on this issue.

Can you please confirm you can run Forrest when it is reading local files, then try and get it working using the Dairy plugin -documenting each change you make.

Also please confirm the version of Forrest you are using.

3. This same project references a variable called daisy.index.docID. My Daisy expert knows what a navigation page is, but has no clue what an index page is.

It's the Daisy ID of the document that is to act as the index document, i.e. http://localhost/index.html

Ross