Gianny Damour wrote:

- Standard compliant: you can use the JDBC resource adapter implemented as part of the OpenEJB project. This is the mechanism that I am using as it is "portable" to some extent.

You can also use the generic Connector that comes with TranQL (http://cvs.tranql.codehaus.org/connector/) which has a couple of advantages: it is pure Apache license and it is a J2CA 1.5 implementation.

AFAIK, the issue with this guy is that OpenEJB will not support the CMR. Having said that, based on the fact that we only have OTO relations, I think that I could "hack" something.

CMR support is present in the lower level TranQL code but is not enabled by the deployer. It should be fairly simple to add this into the deployment code to support these. The same should also apply to the compound PK code. I may have a chance to get to that over the next week or so bur please ping me if you have any questions.

--
Jeremy