On 28/08/2004 10:51 PM, Sai Arunachalam wrote:

Hi,
    Thanks a lot Gianny and Jeremy. I decided to download the
connector (TranQL) since Jeremy says that CMR support and the PK
problem can be solved easily as the low level things are already in
place. Now I tried to run maven, but it gives me the following error:

Attempting to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-M2.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-M2.jar.
The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:

geronimo-spec-j2ee-1.0-M2.jar

This is a minor issue in the project.xml file. The version should be 1.4-rc2.

Thanks,
Gianny