Hi...

I have some property files in a folder. These files
are used by the  application to look up the JNDI
namings and some other properties. These files need to
be in the classpath. In JBoss i just needed to add
this folder to the classpath for these files to be
picked up by the application. But i am not able to get
these files to be picked up by Geronimo.

I tried adding the folder as a dependency and also
making a jar of the contents of the folder and then
adding the jar as a dependency.  But nothing seems to
be working. How do I add this property folder (or the
individual files within the folder) into the classpath
?

Thanks for your time...

Regards,
Dinesh.G

Send a rakhi to your brother, buy gifts and win attractive prizes. Log on to
http://in.promos.yahoo.com/rakhi/index.html