Hello,
 I am using the following configuration:
 geronimo-1.0-M4, Java 1.5.0_04, Windows 2003 Server Enterprise
 My problem:
I am trying to deploy a WAR with the following deployment plan (geronimo-web.xml):
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/web"; configId="emee/emee-message">
     <context-root>/emee-message</context-root>
     <context-priority-classloader>true</context-priority-classloader>
   </web-app>
WEB-INF/lib contains saaj-api.jar and saaj-impl.jar, these are version 1.3 NOT 1.2 of SAAJ API, and I need to load these implementation not the one that comes with Geronimo, beacuse I need to call public static javax.xml.soap.MessageFactory newInstance(java.lang.String string) method. NoSuchMethodException is thrown when it is called, which means Geronimo is using SAAJ not the one I
   provided.

Is there a way I can instruct Geronimo to load the my library? it works with JBOSS!!