I've deployed a JMS connector to Geronimo, but when I try to retrieve a
handle to the connection factory, I get a strange exception.  Also, when
Geronimo starts up, it seems that the connector gets stuck in 'starting'
mode, and doesn't fully start.  Finally, I'm using JDK 1.5.0_05.  You can
view the deployment descriptor, startup log, and exception stacktrace here:
http://pastebin.com/450367

Any thoughts/ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,

Mike

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For your security, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
digitally signed this message on 06 December 2005 at 02:07:42 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh1c2VyQGdlcm9uaW1vLmFwYWNoZS5vcmcAbWljaGFlbEBzMmctb
GltaXRlZC5jb20AZW1haWwgYm9keQB0AQAAfAB8AAAAAQAAAG7ylEN0AQAAKQMAAgACAA
IAIIXYnAvwVJnXYkeNqqLiR5ZyHRK7W0tiTAYcV7p1uX8mAQAxTkdmLdtsIbMe4FE6Bpy
Dx/u9eVN0WyoQPcWCmWDyDwGgWlzhV7dosV3C9ufYfodUr64KfmJjP5Zswl2sE9GrU2ln
RW5k
--------------------- [ END DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]