Aaron Mulder wrote:
On 2/28/06, Mark Kirkwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks Aaron, that is exactly it - on this box /home is a symlink for
/usr/home, whereas the other one has its own /home filesystem. Removing
the path check in the jelly means I get a successful build.

Can I suggest a slight amendment to the error message along the lines of
"...absolute path check failed - case problem or symlink in repository
path....".

You certainly may, but you need to suggest it to the Maven folks
and/or file a Maven bug report.  That plugin is not from Geronimo,
it's one of the ones Maven provides.  :)

Ok, right (...lost in maze of intermediary components...) :-)

cheers
Mark