Checked out Netbeans Enterprise Preview 5.5 yesterday nad it is coming out wonderful. Will bbe a real complete JEE 5 and SOA IDE and the best of the freeones if it is available for free that is . . .

I have experienced that Sun Java Studio Enterprise 8 and Java Studio Creator 2 have greatly impoved the performance and productivity of my team.

Now our company has decided to use Websphere AS CE/Geronimo 1.0 as our production server. I would like to know does anyone ave any experience using Geronimo and Netbeans 4.1/Sun JSE/JSC 2 together? or atleast used Geronimo as deployment server for their Netbeans project

and does Geronimo support JSF 1.1???

Regards,
Rohit Rai