Hello everyone,

another minor thing but couldn't find it anywhere on net or docs.

Our web application saves the rgistered user passwords 'Hashed' in the database. The hash algorithm is negotiable but the passwords ARE TO BE HASHED.

We want to use the standard J2EE container security. I plan to configure Geronimo to use the standard SQL Security realm for this. Now on some other servers I have seen support for password hash, like JBoss has <passwordhash> or some similar tag to define what type of hash is to be used.

Can I acheive this some how in Geronimo???

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Rohit Rai

--
Dream like you're never gonna die, Live like you're gonna die today!