Did you renamed the jar to xalan-2.0.jar ?

Thanks,
Mario

mika wrote:
Well, I've packed the xalan.jar under <repository>/xalan/xalan/2.0 and added
the dependency-section in all geronimo-web-*.xml's.

But the error remains the same.

Are there some more JAR's depending on xalan to add?

Thanks a lot,
mika

For what I can see you need the Xalan libraries in your
dependency settings as I described with the soap-2.3.1.jar

Geronimo don't use a global lib/ext directory for all
the files needed by your app, it uses the repositiory
which can store also different lib version.

You have to declare these dependencies in your geronimo-web-*.xml

It sounds hard to do all that declarations but it gives you
much more control on which libs are loaded and which not.

Thanks,
Mario