Pls send this to axis-user@ws.apache.org

Azeez

On 11/13/06, Michael Moser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There's something rather fundamental missing in the AXIS2 description:
how does one remove/undeploy an .aar file? The admin page doesn't offer
any unload or remove link. There is an "inactivate service" link (btw:
shouldn't that be "deactivate ..."?), but that apparently only kind of
"freezes" the service (until one activates it again), but doesn't remove
it.

How do I get rid of a service, such that it's gone and/or such that I
can deploy a new version of the same?

I have changed my .aar file after first deployment and I have "uploaded"
it again using the admin page (and the page told me "successful") but
when I send a request I get an error that obviously still stems from the
old version (I can definitely tell so, because some package names
changed and the stack trace still shows the old names).

I must have missed something pretty trivial here, I suppose...

Michael

--
Thanks
Afkham Azeez