Is there a way in geronimo 1.0 to make it use one
classloader throughout.
My problem is this:

As theSpring was not beign identified I manually set
the classloader to be the one used by the Login Module
class using Thread.setContextClassLoader().
Now when I try to retrieve the principals at the
ServletFilter end I get a null, even though in the
commit method of the login module i can see that the
principals are loaded?
I am assuming that againa here, the classloader is
theproblem. So is there a way in geronimo 1.0 to solve
my problem?

Thanks in advance for your advice.

--- Aaron Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Sponsored Link