I have some tests in Geronimo that might help.

If you have a EJB 2.x take a look at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/webservices-testsuite/jaxrpc-tests/jaxrpc-ejb/

And for the client take a look at the testEJB() function in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/webservices-testsuite/jaxrpc-tests/jaxrpc-ejb/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/testsuite/testset/JaxRPCTest.java?view=markup

If you have EJB 3.0 take a look at:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/webservices-testsuite/jaxws-tests/jaxws-ejb/

And for the client take a look at the testEJB() function in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/server/trunk/testsuite/webservices-testsuite/jaxws-tests/jaxws-ejb/src/test/java/org/apache/geronimo/testsuite/testset/JaxWSTest.java?view=markup

Jarek