You might be running into windows path length limitations. Try moving geronimo to c:\g

david jencks

On Jan 18, 2008, at 9:06 AM, gersek wrote:

I am trying to deploy an application (EAR file) to geronimo and I am getting
into two problems.   First one there is class not found exception
com/framework/common/exception/FrameworkDAOException.
Even though jar is in EAR/lib directory. Don't know what else to do here.
Class is referenced in EJB.
Secondly Geronimo is getting into infinite loop if there is issue with
deployment . Console doesn't come back forever.   It took at least 10
minutes didn't respond.  This happened several times.

Any one encoutered such problems, Is there a solution? Please help me.
I am using Geronimo 2.0.2 and java 1.5.0_12

 Install Directory = c:\poc\geronimo-tomcat6-jee5-2.0.2
  JVM in use = Sun Microsystems Inc. Java 1.5.0_12

Thanks
Sekhar