On the Console tab, it is started.
but in on the "Servers" tab , it is starting

However, I can still access localhost:8080 a few seconds after the
"Geronimo Application Server started" message appear

By the way, if I start it at terminal

Below the msg "Geronimo Application Server started", it still have
another message saying "Geronimo server start in xx:xx" , and it never
automatically shutdown.