try without the blank space after the comma -> admin= system,kcm

I got the same error with it but logged in OK after I removed that space. The
password gets encrypted the first time you start the server.

HTH

Cheers!
Hernan

newbie-gero wrote:
Hi lists, i'm using version 2.0.2.
I have manually enter a new user in the group properties file adding a new
user
admin= system, kcm

kcm=password

Logging into the admin console with the default user and password, it is
successfully
However logging in with the new user and password i create it shows this
error
http status - 403
Access to the specified resource () has been forbidden.

May i know what happened

Thanks in advance