Hi, I have downloaded that plugin and installed. However, I am now
facing problem , when I create a Enterprise Application Project , when
I come to the screen Project Facets , there is an error message
"Geronimo Deployment 1.2 cannot be installed" , this does not happened
previously when I was using 4 Mar snapshot of GEP 2.1.

I am a newbie , so not sure whether is my problem or the GEP RC1
problem , hope to get some help to settle this problem ..

thanks.