Hi CG, yes this is an intermittent problem that is being tracked with the JIRA below. It hasn't been fixed yet, but I shall look for a resolution sometime this week (hopefully). However, usually when it happens for me I can simply exit out of Eclipse and when I restart it, the error message will disappear. If this does not work for you please let me know and I will assign the problem a higher priority. Thanks much

-----> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMODEVTOOLS-316

CG wrote:
Hi, I have downloaded that plugin and installed. However, I am now
facing problem , when I create a Enterprise Application Project , when
I come to the screen Project Facets , there is an error message
"Geronimo Deployment 1.2 cannot be installed" , this does not happened
previously when I was using 4 Mar snapshot of GEP 2.1.

I am a newbie , so not sure whether is my problem or the GEP RC1
problem , hope to get some help to settle this problem ..

thanks.