Thanks for comments. I will verify the jar file once again. Initially, I
started with including JEE client in the EAR itself and tried to deploy the
file. For some reason, I was not successful. In order to isolate the
problem, I segregated JEE client from the EAR and started deploying it
separately.

Let me try all the options again.

Thanks
Phani B Madgula