The JEE client application is running with the following
geronimo-application-client.xml in place.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<application-client xmlns="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-client-2.0";
  xmlns:sys="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2";
  xmlns:naming="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/naming-1.2";
  xmlns:security="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/security-2.0";
  xmlns:connector="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2";>

 <sys:client-environment>
          <sys:moduleId>
              <sys:groupId>Converter</sys:groupId>
              <sys:artifactId>Converter-app-client</sys:artifactId>
              <sys:version>3.0</sys:version>
              <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
          </sys:moduleId>
*
        <!--
          <sys:dependencies>
            <sys:dependency>
             <sys:groupId>Converter</sys:groupId>
             <sys:artifactId>ConverterEAR</sys:artifactId>
             <sys:version>5.0</sys:version>
             <sys:type>car</sys:type>
             </sys:dependency>
         </sys:dependencies>
          -->*
</sys:client-environment>

  <sys:server-environment>
           <sys:moduleId>
              <sys:groupId>Converter</sys:groupId>
              <sys:artifactId>Converter-app-client-server</sys:artifactId>
              <sys:version>3.0</sys:version>
              <sys:type>jar</sys:type>
          </sys:moduleId>

*          <!--
           <sys:dependencies>
            <sys:dependency>
             <sys:groupId>Converter</sys:groupId>
             <sys:artifactId>ConverterEAR</sys:artifactId>
             <sys:version>5.0</sys:version>
             <sys:type>car</sys:type>
             </sys:dependency>
         </sys:dependencies>
           -->

*</sys:server-environment>

     <ejb-ref>
         <ref-name>ejb/Converter</ref-name>
         <naming:pattern>
         <naming:groupId>Converter</naming:groupId>
         <naming:artifactId>ConverterEAR</naming:artifactId>
         <naming:version>5.0</naming:version>
         <naming:module>ConverterEJB.jar</naming:module>
         <naming:name>ConverterBean</naming:name>
       </naming:pattern>
     </ejb-ref>

</application-client>

I have commented out the dependencies section where the dependency for EAR
file is declared in both client/server environments. Copied the interface
class into JEE client jar.

The desirable option should be to have JEE client module to be able to
access the classes in the EAR file through dependency.

Any comments??

Thanks for help.

Thanks
Phani B Madgula