Van: Ivan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 12 september 2008 11:59
Aan: user@geronimo.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: logging servlet filter

I guess the method getInputStream is used for the developers who want to
handle the request block themselves. Maybe the server could call some
low-level methods in the implementation of the HttpServletRequest for
request parsing.
I suggest you could use the network monitor tool to log the request
block.
If you really want to do it in the server itself, maybe a third pary
request parser is needed,such as commons-fileupload.
I suppose the steps below could fulfill your requirements:
1. First using your current wrapper request to log the data
2. Pass your wrapper request to the commons-fileupload. maybe use new
ServletFileUpload() .parse(yourwrapperRequest)
3. For the method parse above returns a list object, you need to write
another wrapper request, and overwrite some method in it (such as
getParameter) to make your application works as usual