djencks wrote:

> You also have to configure the MDB pool size.  I don't remember
> whether this is in the MDB configuration in openejb-jar.xml or in the
> openejb MDB container configuration itself.  I think this question has
> been discussed before on the user list.... if not perhaps someone with
> more specific knowledge will provide more info.
>
> david jencks
>
> On Oct 1, 2008, at 5:31 AM, my_forum wrote:
>

>> Guys,
>> Could anyone tell me how I can to increase MDB pool size (the
>> default value
>> is 10 as far as I understand). I tryied to set Pool Min Size = 20
>> and Pool
>> Max Size = 50 while setting up the connection factory but looks like
>> this
>> does not have any effect i.e. the the pool is still equal to 10 (ten
>> messages are processed simultaneously)
>> --
>> Nabble.com.

David,
I send 100 test messages to my queue as usual.
I have tried the following:
1. Changed Pool Min Size=50 and Pool Max Size=50 in my
QueueConnectionFactoryJMS resource
2. Added activation properties to my MDB

    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="maxSessions",
propertyValue="50"),
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="maxMessagesPerSessions",
propertyValue="50")

But this also does not have any effect (10 messages are processing
simultaneously instead of 50 as I expect).

However I can decrease the bandwidth when I set
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="maxSessions",
propertyValue="5"),
    @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="maxMessagesPerSessions",
propertyValue="5")
5 messages are processing simultaneously instead of 10 now and that's OK

I thought to use minSessions, minMessagesPerSessions but no such activation
parameters exist.
So I can decerase the bandwidth but can not increase it. Probably someone
undocumented limitation exists...

Could you please refer me to the 'person with more specific knowledge'?
Thanks,
Vladimir.