Hi All

I have a problem to set up a framework application on Geronimo. I need a
Servlet to be started when the web container is starting.

As I previously did this configuration on Tomcat y try to add the Servlet
definition on installDir\var\catalina\conf\web.xml and it loads the Servlet
the problem is that the servlet has dependency classes and does not found
them on runtime. I try to add the jar containing the classes to
installDir\var\shared\lib and did not work.

What is the right way to accomplish this?

Is there a default application like in OAS or Tomcat?
Do I have to add my own module to Geronimo (If so can you give me some
directions?)
The stack trace says that the class can not be found on Tomcat6/2.0.1/car do
I have to add the dependence on that module for the dependent jars? (how can
I do that?)

Module 14/37 org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.0.1/car
13:59:43,750 ERROR [Digester] End event threw exception

….
Caused by:
java.lang.RuntimeException:
suramericana.swb.environment.InitContainerProperties in classloader
org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.0.1/car
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.addChild(GeronimoStandardContext.java:267)
        ... 71 more
Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
suramericana.swb.environment.InitContainerProperties in classloader
org.apache.geronimo.configs/tomcat6/2.0.1/car

Thanks in advance

JuanDa