I am working myself up to speed with Geronimo EJB3+JPA, and am wrestling with
the same
http://markmail.org/message/rlhorr23z7akikbo#query:JtaDataSourceWrapper+page:1+mid:6x3ou4tzrk7zfeci+state:results
JtaDataSourceWrapper problem  that will (hopefully) be addressed by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4331 Jira issue 4331 .
Basically, I'm stumped as to how to create a set of jta and non-jta
datasources similar to SampleTxDatasource and SampleNoTxDatasource for a
networked instance of Derby.

As an example, I have a small container-managed JPA entity accessed through
a trivial EJB3 local interface, using annotations, from Eclipse 3.4 with the
Geronimo 2.1 WTP adapter; I can not get it to load properly.  (I can get a
simple EAR with an EJB3 interface to load.)  I am pretty sure the problem is
that I am not providing the "proper" set of jta and non-jta datasource