Hi

I have tried to start a couple of versions of Geronimo in Windows XP but it
fails.

Geronimo 2.1.3 Tomcat:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.geronimo.console.gbean.ContextForwardGBean

Geronimo 2.1.3 Jetty:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: pluto-portal-driver-services-config.xml
(i do have a pluto-portal-driver-config.xml in the same directory where
geronimo is looking for pluto-portal-driver-services-config.xml)
If I download pluto-portal-driver-services-config.xml and put it there I get
the error
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.geronimo.console.gbean.ContextForwardGBean

My JAVA_HOME is set to Sun's JDK 1.6.0_07

It sound so simple to start the server in the documentation. What do I do
wrong?