On Jan 4, 2009, at 12:21 PM, c.fr wrote:

Hi,
did you get a solution for your "unable to serializa GBeanData" problem ?
I have exactly the same error...
Thx

Can you provide more details? I still thing by far the most likely cause is using several different versions of geronimo in different parts of your deployment process. Otherwise we would be inundated with reports of this problem.

djencks wrote:

I remember this happening quite a while ago but I thought it had been
fixed in openejb.... are you sure you are using the same g version on
all these platforms?