I am trying to do a servlet using my ejb3.
Whan I add in the servlet : @EJB private MyRemoteInterface myBean ;
I get this error when I deploy.
Without this line I have no error.
I am a beginner with JavaEE I have probably forgot something to do...
I use Geronimo 2.1
I'm sorry if my english is bad, I'm french

thank you