David,

Here is my connector definition in my datasource plan.xml

<connector xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector-1.2";>
    <resourceadapter>
        <outbound-resourceadapter>
            <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.sql.DataSource</connectionfactory-interface>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>my_users</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">my_users</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <xa-transaction>
                            <transaction-caching/>
                        </xa-transaction>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <select-one-assume-match/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
                <connectiondefinition-instance>
                    <name>my_users_notx</name>
                    <config-property-setting
name="DatabaseName">myusers</config-property-setting>
                    <connectionmanager>
                        <no-transaction/>
                        <single-pool>
                            <max-size>10</max-size>
                            <min-size>0</min-size>
                            <select-one-assume-match/>
                        </single-pool>
                    </connectionmanager>
                </connectiondefinition-instance>
            </connection-definition>
        </outbound-resourceadapter>
    </resourceadapter>
</connector>

I have configured two database pool name: my_users and my_users_no_tx (the
database driver is mysql. one is XA and other is NONXA). I am now
encountering the following:

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] You are requesting xa transaction support for a connector that
supports only local transactions: named: my_users

What is wrong with my plan.xml

bongosdude wrote:

> [...]
>>> .geronimo
>>> .persistence
>>> .builder
>>> .PersistenceContextRefBuilder
>>> .checkForGBean(PersistenceContextRefBuilder.java:205)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo
>>> .persistence
>>> .builder
>>> .PersistenceContextRefBuilder
>>> .buildNaming(PersistenceContextRefBuilder.java:119)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo
>>> .j2ee
>>> .deployment
>>> .NamingBuilderCollection.buildNaming(NamingBuilderCollection.java:53)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo
>>> .openejb
>>> .deployment.EjbDeploymentBuilder.addEnc(EjbDeploymentBuilder.java:321)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo
>>> .openejb
>>> .deployment.EjbDeploymentBuilder.buildEnc(EjbDeploymentBuilder.java:
>>> 286)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo
>>> .openejb.deployment.EjbModuleBuilder.addGBeans(EjbModuleBuilder.java:
>>> 764)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo
>>> .j2ee
>>> .deployment
>>> .EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:647)
>>>     at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:254)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at
>>> sun
>>> .reflect
>>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>     at
>>> sun
>>> .reflect
>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo
>>> .gbean
>>> .runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:
>>> 34)
>>>     at
>>> org
>>> .apache
>>> .geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)

-----
B Amigo:super: