I've found my error, but i don't know how to solve it.

I'm working with eclipse geronimo adapter. And when I define the
modules in geronimo-application.xml i wrote:

    <app:module>
        <app:web>PruebaGeronimoWeb.war</app:web>
        <app:alt-dd>PruebaGeronimoWeb.war</app:alt-dd>
    </app:module>
    <app:module>
        <app:jar>PruebaGeronimoEjb.ejb</app:jar>
        <app:alt-dd>PruebaGeronimoEjb.jar</app:alt-dd>
    </app:module>

The error raises when try to open the jar file as an xml because is
referenced by the <alt-dd> tag.

But I don't know what write in this <alt-dd> tag. Must I create any
new file in the EAR package? Is not enough with the openejb-jar.xml
from EJB jar and geronimo-web.xml from WAR?

Best regards and thanks.
Ricardo Peironcely