I have started using geronimo from last week and while following tutorials I
found these minute errors

in http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-applications.html web application

my platform details: I am using geronimo 2.1.4 with eclipse ganymede

In http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-application-for-jms-access.html at
11. Name the *Message Destination Name* as jms/TestQueue. Select Next.

I could create a destination only after I give some physical name otherwise
it was leading me to "page not found" in geronimo console.

and in geronimo-web.xml. It is still using the older JMS Resource Groups,
instead of the newly created resource groups.

And in
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-application-for-jdbc-access.html

the downloaded images are not exactly similar to uploaded images(they are
slightly distorted) can anyone tell me why is this happening and

And in geronimo-web.xml, <sys:artifactId>*jdbc%2Fuserds*</sys:artifactId>
should be replaced with <sys:artifactId>*jdbc_userds*</sys:artifactId>

Please, inform me if I am wrong.

--
Sheshank Dudyala
CS06B030