Hi,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Sheshank Dudyala <d.shesh...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have started using geronimo from last week and while following tutorials
> I found these minute errors
>
> in http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-applications.html web application
>
> my platform details: I am using geronimo 2.1.4 with eclipse ganymede
>

> In http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-application-for-jms-access.htmlat
> 11. Name the
> *Message Destination Name* as jms/TestQueue. Select Next.
>
> I could create a destination only after I give some physical name otherwise
> it was leading me to "page not found" in geronimo console.
>
> and in geronimo-web.xml. It is still using the older JMS Resource Groups,
> instead of the newly created resource groups.

 I tried the above tutorial as well and I can create a destination
successfully without Physical name. And I was using Geronimo v2.1.4 and
Firefox 3.0.10 on Ubuntu 8.0.4.  Not sure it might be the problem of
explorer?

> And in
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/web-application-for-jdbc-access.html
>
> the downloaded images are not exactly similar to uploaded images(they are
> slightly distorted) can anyone tell me why is this happening and
>
> And in geronimo-web.xml, <sys:artifactId>*jdbc%2Fuserds*</sys:artifactId>
> should be replaced with <sys:artifactId>*jdbc_userds*</sys:artifactId>
>
> Thanks for bring this into our attention. The page is now updated with
correct datasource pool name as <sys:artifactId>*jdbc_userds*
</sys:artifactId>.

Jeff Chi