Hi,

I am using geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.4. I need inputs on few things:

1.      I am not able to write correct context root. Details steps will help a
lot.
History: I have deployed a war file on apache-tomcat 6.0.20 and I access the
application like:
http://abc.test.com/MailApp

Now I have switched to geronimo-tomcat6. I have deployed same war which
works fine. However I want to change the context root. I want to access the
application on URL below:
http://abc.test.com/test/mail/

Before creating a new war file, I have created a file called
‘geronimo-web.xml’ and placed in WEB-INF. However I observed that file is
not available after deploying application.

What all things I need to do to achieve above.

2.      I would like to define the directory where I can deploy new
applications.

When I deploy an application using GUI, it created directory structure like
below:

/opt/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.4/repository/default/MailApp/2258680823503/MailApp-2258680823503.war

I want to get rid of MailApp/1258680823503 and number. I would like to have
directory structure like:
/opt/geronimo-tomcat6-javaee5-2.1.4/repository/default/MailApp.war

I need this structure so that my scripts can deploy war file directly.

3.      Can geronimo-tomcat6 create directory for MailApp.war similar to tomcat?

The help is really appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
-Nilesh