Hi, a geronimo deployment plan can help you with all these request. You can
define the Context-root and moduleId in the deployment plan, eventually you
war application will be installed into Geronimo repository, /repository
directory,  with the name convention that you specified for its moduleId.

A very short deployment plan is as followed.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/web-2.0.1";>
    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.samples</groupId>
            <artifactId>HelloWorldApp</artifactId>
            <version>2.2</version>
            <type>war</type>
        </moduleId>
    </environment>
    <context-root>/hello</context-root>
</web-app>

For more information about deployment plan for a WAR application, you
may refer to

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/geronimo-webxml.html

Hope this helpls.

Anything else, just let us know.