class >> definitely not, our classloader doesn't support hot reloading of classes. jsp >> not sure. I'm not sure how the eclipse plugin works. If you figure out where geronimo is loading the jsps from then you can edit them there and they will be reloaded by jasper. However this is unlikely to be where you are editing them in eclipse. It is possible that if GEP is using "in place deployment" cleverly enough this would actually be the eclipse workspace....