Hi David,

Thanks for that information. 2 things here:
1. Where is that property in security realm that makes it default?
2. I have also exported that EJB as a webservice now and when I am trying to consume this webservice from soapui, its giving me exception as

"javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Unauthorized Access by Principal Denied: Unauthorized Access by Principal Denied"

How do I call that webservice?

Regards,
Shailen (khichi.shailen...@gmail.com)
+91-9216020360