The current ejb security is set up so that you need to have some credentials in
some security realm in order to get the jndi tree.

I think you are asking for a set up so that you can get the jndi tree without
any credentials but when you try to do a lookup you need to supply credentials
appropriate for the object you are looking up.

At the moment I believe you can arrange to bind ejbs at any name you want.  In
particular you can bind ejbs from different apps in the same subcontext.

What do you want to have happen when you try to list this subcontext, but you
only have permission to access some of  the contents?