Von: Neil Franken [mailto:ncjfran...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 1. März 2011 10:31
An: user@geronimo.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: I need to pick your brains....

Hi Micheal.

Well maybe you can help me then. The only stumbling block I have with
EclipseLink is the fact that whenever I update/delete data and I do a
em.flush it complains about it not being in a transaction. Now my
persistence.xml file is setup  as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<persistence version="1.0"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence";
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd";>
        <persistence-unit name="cnectdDAL" transaction-type="JTA">

<provider>org.eclipse.persistence.jpa.PersistenceProvider</provider>
                <jta-data-source>jdbc/cnectd</jta-data-source>
                <class>com.cnectd.dal.MimeType</class>
                <class>com.cnectd.dal.MimeTypePK</class>
        <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes>

        </persistence-unit>
</persistence>

This means I am running Container Managed Transactions. So why would it
complain about it not being in a transaction? I have googled this error
and cannot find anything to help me.

I did deploy the eclipselink.jar file to geronimo via the admin console.

Any ideas?

Regards
Neil