The EJB based webservice has some similar rules,
/@WebService.serviceName/@WebService.name

If you would like, the special access URL could be configured in the
deployment descriptor. e.g.

<application xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-1.1";>
  <dep:environment xmlns:dep="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1";>
    <dep:moduleId>
      <dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
      <dep:artifactId>myear</dep:artifactId>
      <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
      <dep:type>car</dep:type>
    </dep:moduleId>
    <dep:dependencies/>
    <dep:hidden-classes/>
    <dep:non-overridable-classes/>
  </dep:environment>
  <module>
    <ejb>myejb.jar</ejb>
    <openejb-jar xmlns="http://www.openejb.org/xml/ns/openejb-jar-2.1";>
      <dep:environment xmlns:dep="
http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.1";>
        <dep:moduleId>
          <dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
          <dep:artifactId>myejb</dep:artifactId>
          <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
          <dep:type>car</dep:type>
        </dep:moduleId>
      </dep:environment>
      <enterprise-beans>
        <session>
          <ejb-name>TestBean</ejb-name>

          <web-service-address>TestBean/TestService</web-service-address>
        </session>
      </enterprise-beans>
    </openejb-jar>
  </module>