I found the problem; After deployment I was not recieving any error. I then
checked the console and found the following exception;

[start]
2011-05-06 09:42:07,376 WARN  [JAXWSTools] Missing C:\Program Files
(x86)\Java\l
ib. This may be required for wsgen to run.
2011-05-06 09:42:09,404 ERROR [WsdlGeneratorUtils] Process failed: JDK's
tools.j
ar was not found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\lib\tools.jar. Usually this
mean
s you are running JRE, not JDK. Please use the java command in JDK 5.0 or
later
(not JRE.)
[/start]

Note that this exception only comes up in the cmd box when trying to load
the wsdl file. Geronimo does not pin-point any other problem during the
deployment of the ear file. I now removed JRE_HOME from the environment
variables and placed JAVA_HOME instead and it worked fine.