Hi,
    I created as jar file as you suggested under
GERONIMO_HOME/repository/aswin/sharedlib/1.0/sharedlib-1.0.jar which has a
META-INF folder in it with the content you mentioned and changed the
dependency as follows.

<application xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/application-2.0";
xmlns:dep="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment-1.2";>
   <dep:environment>
      <dep:moduleId>
         <dep:groupId>Test</dep:groupId>
         <dep:artifactId>test-CORE-ear</dep:artifactId>
         <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
      </dep:moduleId>
      <dep:dependencies>
         <dep:dependency>
            <dep:groupId>aswin</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>sharedlib</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:version>1.0</dep:version>
            <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
         </dep:dependency>
         <dep:dependency>
            <dep:groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</dep:groupId>
            <dep:artifactId>tomcat6</dep:artifactId>
            <dep:type>car</dep:type>
         </dep:dependency>

But I am getting Classnotfound exceptions for my servlets and such are not
getting loaded.  I put a breakpoint in the
org.apache.geronimo.system.sharedlib.SharedLib and am not seeing the
configured path showing up, so I am guessing that my changes are not getting
picked up.

How do I configure the module, do I need to do anything in config.xml
(GERONIMO_HOME/var/config/config.xml) but am getting errors saying it cannot
find the path?