If you use <hidden-classes> or <import-package>, you *must have* another
log4j.jar in the sharedlib or your application itself. Because hidden-class
will block to load the log4j.jar of the server. So if you don't have
another log4j.jar copy, the jdk couldn't find any log4j implementation. It
will fail to output your log.