>From the git history, It looks like that you have fixed this issue by
removing the wsdl file, with this way, the Geronimo server will gnerate the
wsdl file you. From the original codes, I guess the issue here is that,
wsdl is not in the correct location as configured by wsdlLocation in
WebService annotation ?

It is suggested to use the relative path to the application root,  e.g.
wsdlLocation='WEB-INF/wsdl/CoreRequestProcessorService.wsdl'. (no slash in
the beginning of the path)  Using /wsdl/CoreRequestProcessorService.wsdl
will cause the codes to search the absolute file
/wsdl/CoreRequestProcessorService.wsdl on linux box.

The general searching policy is :

a. Treat the url is an absolute URL, use new URL('').open()
b. Consider it is of a relative path and try to resolve to the application
root.
c. Searching it from the classpath.

Hope you have a happy thanksgiving day ;-)

--
Ivan