I tried it that way as well, with and without leading slash. I did fix it by
dropping the wsdl altogether, so that was nice - but now I cannot deploy using
the CLI. It won't accept either the ear or the war but I can deploy the war in
the console and it works. I'll post the stack trace as soon as I get on my PC.

Sent from my iPhone