Hi Gianmarco,
good, that was one problem... but I am not yet back to the green bar.

Here is how I am running it locally now:

        Map<String,String> params = new HashMap<String,String>();
        params.put(GiraphJob.WORKER_CONTEXT_CLASS,
"org.apache.jena.grande.giraph.pagerank.PageRankVertexWorkerContext");
        params.put(GiraphJob.MASTER_COMPUTE_CLASS,
"org.apache.jena.grande.giraph.pagerank.SimplePageRankVertexMasterCompute");

        String[] data = getData ( filename );
        Iterable<String> results = InternalVertexRunner.run(
                PageRankVertex.class,
                PageRankVertexInputFormat.class,
                PageRankVertexOutputFormat.class,
                params,
                data
            );

However, I need to learn more about the MasterComput (and its relation
with WorkerContext).

Paolo