From: Roman Shaposhnik <r...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Compiling 1.0.0 distribution
To: user@giraph.apache.org
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 10:50 PM

To pile on top of that -- you can also run mvn -pl module-name from the
toplevel to short-circuit the build to that module (and yet still honor the
dependencies).
Thanks,
Roman.

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 10:44 PM, Avery Ching <ach...@apache.org> wrote:

    The easiest way is to compile from the
      base directory, which will build everything.

      You can build individual directories, but you have to install the
      core jars first (i.e. go to giraph-core and do 'mvn clean
      install').  Then you can build the directory of your choice.

      Hope that helps,

      Avery