From: Yazan Boshmaf <bosh...@ece.ubc.ca>
To: Maria Stylianou <mars...@gmail.com>
Cc: user@giraph.apache.org
Sent: Sunday, June 2, 2013 9:33 AM
Subject: Re: External Documentation about Giraph

@Maria, this sounds great! I will start drafting one based on your
posts + my own experience + know-how from user/dev emails that I have
gathered. I will open a JIRA ticket and keep you in the loop. Once
you're available, you can give the docs another pass to improve
quality. I'm certain that experienced Giraph committers will also add
their own input but let's at least get a first version ready. So take
your time and good luck on your thesis presentation :)

@Avery, should I update Giraph mvn site and generate a patch (as in
http://giraph.apache.org/build_site.html) or just update the
community's Confluence wiki?