Hello,

I am new to Giraph and was just wondering how one could retrieve and
display the certain global values/statistics that the aggregators keep
track of.  What classes and methods would I use, and would this be
done in a class that extends VertexOutputFormat, or would it be done
elsewhere?

As an example, in the provided SimplePageRankComputation in
org.apache.giraph.examples, there are three aggregators: sum, min, and
max.  I would like to display all of their final values (after the
final superstep) in some way, such as writing them to a text file.

--
Kyle Orlando
Computer Engineering Major